You have no items in your shopping cart.
|S.NO||Job Title||Job Description||Vacancies||Place of posting||Apply|
|1||Software Developer - Back End Framework & Applications||1. Looking for a PHP backend developer. The person will be responsible for developing and maintaining merchant dashboard and other backend framework development.|
2. 2-3 years development experience as a back-end developer in PHP.
4. Good knowledge of SQL databases, version control tools and of developing web services Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Payment Gateways etc.)
5. Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
6. Experience in working on customer dashboards with a focus on User Experience is a plus.
|2||Shopeyard - SEO Associate||1. Experience with Google and Bing services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools|
2. Experience with Google Keyword Tool
3. A functional understanding of HTML and CSS
4. The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
5. Proven success in link building and viral strategies
6. The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy
7. A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO
8. A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO
9. Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs
10. A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations
11. An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry
12. Familiarity with the best tools in the trade
Added Advantages Skills:
1. Google Adwords.
2. Social Media Marketing.
5. Content Marketing.
1. Google Analytics Certified.
2. Google Adwords Certified.