1. www.shopeyard.com “website” is owned by M/S Carbyne Web Services Pvt. Ltd. Access of this web site is
changes made by Shopeyard at its sole discretion in any time to come. The materials contained in this
web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
3. YOUR ACCESS OR USE OFANY WEBSITE OR SERVICE IN ANY WAY SIGNIFIES THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS. By accessing or using any Website or Service you also represent that you have the legal authority to accept the Terms on behalf of yourself and any party you represent in connection with your use of any Website or Service.
4. Shopeyard agrees to deliver the product/service ordered by you only at such locations as per the Order Confirmation Form. As we are presently only operating withinIndia Shopeyard shall not be liable to deliver any product/Services purchased by users for delivery in locations outside India shall not be entertained.
5. Shopeyard is not liable to anyone/any claims ,once the cancellation of an order is processed and the full refund is successfully processed to the customer.
a). Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on
shopeyard.com's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a
license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
1. Post, use or transmit Content that you do not have the right to post or use, for example, under intellectual property, confidentiality, privacy or other applicable laws.
2. No part of the Website and no Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including "mirroring") to any other computer, server, Website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without Shopeyard’s prior written consent.
3. Post, use or transmit unsolicited or unauthorized Content, including advertising or promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of unsolicited or unwelcome solicitation or advertising.
4. Post, use or transmit Content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or otherwise interfere with or disrupt the Websites or Services or servers or networks connected to the Websites or Services, or that disobeys any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Websites or Services.
5. Post or transmit Content that is harmful, offensive, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, defamatory, hateful or otherwise discriminatory, false and misleading, incites an illegal act, or is otherwise in breach of your obligations to any person or contrary to any applicable laws and regulations.
6. Intimidate or harass another;
7. Use or attempt to use another’s account, service, or personal information;
8. Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features that enforce limitations on the use of the Websites or Services.
9. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Websites or Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Websites or Services, through hacking password mining or any other means or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Websites or Services or any activities conducted through the Websites or Services;
10. Impersonate another person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
www.shopeyard.com, has all right to cancel an order , in case of non-availbility of the product in the
market or in cases where the address is not serviceable by our logistics partner, the amount received
for the respective order will be returned back to the customer .
For Magazine Subscription orders - the orders will be processed subject to availability of the item.
Shopeyard is not liable to anyone/any claims ,once the cancellation of an order is processed and the full refund is successfully processed to the customer.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to
understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. The
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.